Re: [Ayreton] Practice tomorrow

  • Susan Mickelson
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10 8:21 AM
      Yes.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 10, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Rapieranton <rapieranton@...> wrote:

      2pm start time correct?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 9, 2013, at 10:39 AM, Christian Fournier <cf@...> wrote:

      Okay-- that makes my decision even more likely!  I'll plan to be there!

      On Mar 9, 2013, at 9:45 AM, Rapieranton wrote:

      I plan to be there if anyone else would like to come out and fence.

      Anton

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 9, 2013, at 8:11 AM, Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...> wrote:

      We have the cloister club on the first floor of Ida Noyes hall tomorrow. Don't forget to change your clocks before you come.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 14, 2014
        Practice tomorrow is at 2pm at St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Midlothian. The address is 14700 S Kildare ave. Please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym.

        Sent from my Boost Mobile phone.