Practice tomorrow

  • Susan Mickelson
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 9 6:11 AM
      We have the cloister club on the first floor of Ida Noyes hall tomorrow. Don't forget to change your clocks before you come.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Rapieranton
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 9 7:45 AM
        I plan to be there if anyone else would like to come out and fence.

        Anton

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 9, 2013, at 8:11 AM, Susan Mickelson <mickel14@...> wrote:

        We have the cloister club on the first floor of Ida Noyes hall tomorrow. Don't forget to change your clocks before you come.

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Christian Fournier

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 14, 2014
                Practice tomorrow is at 2pm at St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Midlothian. The address is 14700 S Kildare ave. Please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym.

                Sent from my Boost Mobile phone.