Volunteer Opportunities Abound!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Greetings Friends,

      There are three events happening between now and the beginning of May in our area. This means that there are plenty of opportunities for you to get involved and lend a hand. Don't worry if you don't have experience. It starts with a desire to help and a willingness to learn. Here's where we need more help:

      Stone Dog Inn (canton of Grey Gargoyles) - March 23: Troll, servers, and dishwashers.

      Ayreton Carnivale (barony of Ayreton) - April 13: Master Thomas is being elevated to the chivalry that day, which means royalty and more people! Troll, servers, dishwashers, door guards, retainers, and parking attendants.

      Coronation (barony of Ayreton) - May 4: Troll, dishwashers, door guards, retainers, and parking attendants.

      To volunteer, please send me an email and let me know which event(s) and job(s) you are interested in. sarafina.sinclair@....

      Please forward to other lists as appropriate.

      All the best,

      Sarafina
      Event Staff

      --