Armouring Help

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013

      Okay So I got my Aventail today for my helm.  I have an offer for the leather to affix it to the helm and I understand some of the basics, but after spending 240 bucks for the thing, I want experienced help to attach it.

      I don’t want to screw this up and regret my actions.

      Who has experience attaching an Aventail to the leather and the leather to the helm via the Vervelles?

      The basic look should be something like this: http://www.geocities.ws/lorddonal/images/chainmail/Aventail/Aventail01.jpg

      If you have experience doing this sort of work please let me know and lets schedule a time to get me through it.

      Thank you! J

      In Service I remain

      Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton