Re: [Ayreton] Small Request

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      Good gentle,

      If you have not already worked out arrangements with one of the fine persons who have offered, might I inquire about where you reside? In the City (what neighborhood), Suburbs, etc.  I am going to Gulf as well and would be happy to serve.

      Feel free to reach out to me as another option if you should need.  I reside in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.  Near N. Clark and W. Devon.

      In Service,

      Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton