Re: [elvavtiden] A&S/Project Night and Potluck, 3/1/2013, 6:30 pm

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hello all,

      It has been suggested to me (strongly) that having addicted a few souls to the exciting world of embroidery, I needed to continue their education in said form.  To that end, the next project night will be Embroidery 101 for anyone who wanted some highlights or to learn a new stitch.  I can scare up scrap supplies for practice, or bring something you're working on.

      Address is 732 St. John st, Elgin

      We can start at 6 if there's a few who are concerned with distance/traffic times.

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick

      Reminder from:
       elvavtiden Yahoo! Group

      Title: A&S/Project Night and Potluck

      Date: Friday March 1, 2013
      Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Rotating
      Notes: Bring a project and a dish to pass. This is our monthly potluck, held at rotating locations. We will post the location the week of the potluck, so stay tuned. Questions can be directed tocarrot.khan@... (Lady Jadwiga)