Re: [Ayreton] Small Request

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013

      We are leaving Saturday, late morning. We are located in the Southwest Suburbs.

      Guy

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        Good gentle,

        If you have not already worked out arrangements with one of the fine persons who have offered, might I inquire about where you reside? In the City (what neighborhood), Suburbs, etc.  I am going to Gulf as well and would be happy to serve.

        Feel free to reach out to me as another option if you should need.  I reside in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.  Near N. Clark and W. Devon.

        In Service,

        Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator
        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton