Re: [Ayreton] Small Request

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      I know I am leaving on Saturday 9th at very early in the morning from the Northeast side of Chicago.

      I do believe Dame Jocelyn is also going (out more in the suburbs)

      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Diane Dover <dragonsayer84@...> wrote:

      Is there anyone in our fair barony who is going to Gulf Wars during the first week of war that might be able to carry a few scrolls and a small present with them to give to Drachenwald's Royalty?
      I would be most appreciative.

      Saraswati man.Ikkam

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com
    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013

        We are leaving Saturday, late morning. We are located in the Southwest Suburbs.

        Guy

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
          Good gentle,

          If you have not already worked out arrangements with one of the fine persons who have offered, might I inquire about where you reside? In the City (what neighborhood), Suburbs, etc.  I am going to Gulf as well and would be happy to serve.

          Feel free to reach out to me as another option if you should need.  I reside in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.  Near N. Clark and W. Devon.

          In Service,

          Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator
          Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton