Small Request

  • Diane Dover
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      Is there anyone in our fair barony who is going to Gulf Wars during the first week of war that might be able to carry a few scrolls and a small present with them to give to Drachenwald's Royalty?
      I would be most appreciative.

      Saraswati man.Ikkam
    • Verena Entenwirt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
        I know I am leaving on Saturday 9th at very early in the morning from the Northeast side of Chicago.

        I do believe Dame Jocelyn is also going (out more in the suburbs)

        --
        Baroness Verena Entenwirth
        Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

        www.broomstich.com
      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013

          We are leaving Saturday, late morning. We are located in the Southwest Suburbs.

          Guy

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
            Good gentle,

            If you have not already worked out arrangements with one of the fine persons who have offered, might I inquire about where you reside? In the City (what neighborhood), Suburbs, etc.  I am going to Gulf as well and would be happy to serve.

            Feel free to reach out to me as another option if you should need.  I reside in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.  Near N. Clark and W. Devon.

            In Service,

            Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator
            Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton