Spam links on Ayreton yahoo groups page

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      Good afternoon all,

      We have received quite a few SPAM links on our yahoo groups page under "links".  Any idea how to delete and/or report?

      Hillary
    • Seamus MacBain
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:
        > Good afternoon all,
        >
        > We have received quite a few SPAM links on our yahoo groups page under
        > "links". Any idea how to delete and/or report?
        >
        > Hillary

        Assuming you are logged in you (a moderator) should see: "Edit Delete
        Cut" next to the link.

        --
        Seamus
      • Jeffnaggie
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Thanks Seamus, the school computer didn't have the option but was able to delete from home.  If anyone sees SPAM floating on our links and messages for awhile and it does't disappear after a day or two could someone hit me with a stick and I'll take care of it.

          Hillary
          --------------------------- Any of the moderators should be able to delete the links: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/members?group=mod Assuming you are logged in you (a moderator) should see: "Edit Delete Cut" next to the link. -- Seamus ------------------------------------ ~~~~~ To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/cal/ To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: Ayreton-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/