Thieves of Hearts practice cancelled

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013

      Once again, there will be no practice today, February 19, at Glenbrook North High School.

      Don't forget Wednesday night practices, 7pm at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park (5320 W. Giddings, Chicago IL 60630).

      Also this Friday evening is Get Your Fight On 17 in Bloomington, IL, 6pm.  There will be both heavy and rapier fighters.