Re: [Ayreton] Delivery to BWTA

  • Jenna Klauss
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      If you can come up to Glenview

      On Friday, February 15, 2013, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

      Is anyone going to BWTA from the Northside?

      I have a last minute garb item that I am trying to find a delivery agent for.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com

      --
      Jenna Klauss

      SCA; Baroness Keiley Duchem
      Unum exercituum
      “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”
      ~ Bernice Johnson Reagon ~