Delivery to BWTA

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      Is anyone going to BWTA from the Northside?

      I have a last minute garb item that I am trying to find a delivery agent for.

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com
    • Jenna Klauss
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
        If you can come up to Glenview

        On Friday, February 15, 2013, Verena Entenwirt wrote:

        Is anyone going to BWTA from the Northside?

        I have a last minute garb item that I am trying to find a delivery agent for.

        --
        Baroness Verena Entenwirth
        Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton
        Dean of the College of History and SCA Administration, RUM
        Deputy Chatelaine of Special Projects; Gold Key

        www.broomstich.com

        --
        Jenna Klauss

        SCA; Baroness Keiley Duchem
        Unum exercituum
        “Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”
        ~ Bernice Johnson Reagon ~