Calling All Teachers

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013

      Calling all Teachers!!!  The Barony of Ayreton invites you to Ayreton Carnivale on April 13, 2013.  Class space is available for sharing your knowledge of any topic of SCA interest.  If  you would like to teach, please contact me so I can schedule you for one of our Available slots.  Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen at alexander@...

      In Service I remain

      Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton