No Practice at Glenbrook North High School tonight...

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      Once again school athletics have superseded us, and there will be no practice tonight at Glenbrook North High School.

      We have been attempting to see if an alternate location is available, but we have not yet heard back from our contacts for permission to use the space.  At this point, I am not optimistic that we will hear from them in time for tonight's practice.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~