Newest edition of the Zephyr is available!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
    Greetings Ayretonians,

    Please find attached the latest edition of the Zephyr for your reading pleasure. Contact me with any questions.

    Enjoy!

    Sarafina

    --
    Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
  • Dougale MacAlestyr
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013
      who proofreads this?

      -Dougale
      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2013

        Good morning,

        All commentary and questions regarding the Zephyr may be sent to the chronicler. I welcome all feedback and contributions.

        I am also seeking a deputy. No publishing experience required.

        sarafina.sinclair@...

        In service,

        Sarafina

        --