Border Skirmish battlefield

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 11:06 AM
      Greetings all,

      This question is for anyone who fought at Border Skirmish last year: we had a huge space available for the battlefield, but how much of it was actually used? Did you use more of it on the north end (closer to the clump of trees), or the south end (closer to camping)? What about the western side (toward the missile-target ranges)?

      Thanks!
      ~Marie la Autocrat, in map-planning mode...

      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."