Sunday practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1, 2013
      Unto all I give greetings.

      Heavy weapons practice is on for Sunday at 2pm.  We have the west lounge on the second floor of Ida Noyes.  If anyone could bring a laptop so that we can stream the football game, that would be awesome.

      see you there
      -Susanna the short
    • Susan
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 11 10:39 AM
        We have the theater on the third floor of Ida Noyes hall for Sunday practice.

        Sent from my Boost Mobile phone.