Sunday practice

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 1, 2013
      Unto all I give greetings.

      Heavy weapons practice is on for Sunday at 2pm.  We have the west lounge on the second floor of Ida Noyes.  If anyone could bring a laptop so that we can stream the football game, that would be awesome.

      see you there
      -Susanna the short
    • susan mickelson
      Message 43 of 43 , Jan 2
        Unto All I Give Greetings.

        Since we didn't actually get a room at U of C for practice this Sunday, we will be back at  St. Stephen Lutheran Church (14700 S Kildare ave) in Midlothian.  please do not wear black soled shoes as they are not allowed in the gym. Practice starts at 2:00.

        Come on out to practice and start working on your resolution to lose weight/work out/practice more often.

        in service
        -Susanna