RE: [Ayreton] Cooks meeting This Sunday

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013

      This weekend is reenactor fest and I will be having company.. plus my mother in-law is still in rehab. I just have too much this weekend so I cannot commit to this myself. I do wish to receive further information about more gatherings though.

      Regards,

      Sonia

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013

        Greetings all,

        The cooks guilde meeting was held last Sunday, Jan 27. The group decided that the regular meeting day will be the 4th Sunday, unless there are extenuating circumstances. The next meeting is Sunday, Feb 24 at 1pm. The location has not yet been determined and will be announced as soon as possible.

        All the best,

        Sarafina

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013

          Thanks.. I have to mark that on my calendar or I will forget.

          Sonia

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013

            Greetings,

               Just an FYI, but the 24th is also a day the Brewers Guild is meeting....

            Henry

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013

              I think the date should stand as right now it's a monthly meetup. If there are those who would rather attend the Brewer's guild they can catch up with the cook's guild next month.

              Kara