Embroidery machine for sale

  • Carrot Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013

      Hello all,

      My mother-in-law is selling her embroidery machine. I should have posted sooner (she gave me the info a week ago) but I'll give you a day or so to mull it over before I cast it to the wider geek audience.

      Info as follows -

      Husqvarna-Viking Designer 1 Embroidery Sewing Machine

      Includes 3 hoops (100x100, 150x240 and the mega 360x150 mm) 4 disk with designs, feet, bobbins, user guide, hard cover for machine and hard cover for embroidery arm. Designer 1 in great working condition.

      Also selling Storage bag for sewing machine (on wheels) & matching bag for embroidery arm. Protects machine & arm while traveling.

      Also selling 3D Embroidery Studio software.

      Whole thing going for $800.

      Contact: Betty - 847-515-8228

      thanks,

      Jadwiga