Cooks meeting This Sunday

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013

      Greetings.

      A quick reminder!

      Cooks meeting this Sunday.  4pm
      Request the address from me if you're interested or contact me for more info.

      Address requests were just responded to, contact me again if i missed your request.

      See you all there.

      Kara Atladottir
      Khirya@...

    • Katje Sabin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2013
        My good lady,

        It turns out that Westmont is a lot further from Wheeling than I thought... and I'm supposed to be in Wheeling by 6pm. That, along with the dicey weather, means I am going to bow out of the first cooks meeting. I'm really sorry... I was very much looking forward to it, and I hope to make it to future meetings.

        If there's a mailing list or group that is started because of this meeting, would you please be kind enough to include me upon it?

        Many thanks for your kind offer of hospitality and sharing of your knowledge... I am truly disappointed that I cannot join you!

        Hope you have a lovely gathering, and warm as well!

        Best wishes,

        Katje

        On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:48 AM, Kelli <khirya@...> wrote:

        Greetings.

        A quick reminder!

        Cooks meeting this Sunday.  4pm
        Request the address from me if you're interested or contact me for more info.

        Address requests were just responded to, contact me again if i missed your request.

        See you all there.

        Kara Atladottir
        Khirya@...

      • Sonia
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013

          This weekend is reenactor fest and I will be having company.. plus my mother in-law is still in rehab. I just have too much this weekend so I cannot commit to this myself. I do wish to receive further information about more gatherings though.

          Regards,

          Sonia

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013

            Greetings all,

            The cooks guilde meeting was held last Sunday, Jan 27. The group decided that the regular meeting day will be the 4th Sunday, unless there are extenuating circumstances. The next meeting is Sunday, Feb 24 at 1pm. The location has not yet been determined and will be announced as soon as possible.

            All the best,

            Sarafina

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 30, 2013

              Thanks.. I have to mark that on my calendar or I will forget.

              Sonia

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013

                Greetings,

                   Just an FYI, but the 24th is also a day the Brewers Guild is meeting....

                Henry

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013

                  I think the date should stand as right now it's a monthly meetup. If there are those who would rather attend the Brewer's guild they can catch up with the cook's guild next month.

                  Kara