Volunteer opportunities for Carnivale (April 13)

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2013
      Greetings Friends,

      Many hands make light work and we need your help to pull off a great event for the barony. We specifically need helpers in the following areas: Set Up, Gate (troll), Dishes, Feast Servers, and Clean Up. Please contact me (sarafina.sinclair@... or 312.493.2255) if you are able to help. :D

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013
        Where is Carnival?
        Last I looked on the Midrealm Calendar there was not any information.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2013

          Carnivale is being held at Emmanuel Lutheran School in Des Plaines. I'll make sure the link is added.

          Thx!

          Sarafina