Ayreton Cooks Meeting

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013

      Good Gentles,

      This Sunday, January 27, at 4pm,
      The Honorable Lady Bojei Temur will be hosting the first meet and greet for Ayreton's cooks. Feel free to bring your favorite period dish to pass, or modern snacks/beverages, as we discuss goals and possible projects for the group.

      Experienced, interested, and even vaguely interested cooks are welcome!

      Please email me privately for an address.

      Hope to see you there!

      Lady Kara Atladottir

    • Sonia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2013

        I am interested but I do not know how to contact you. Please post you email.

        Sonia Rohowsky