TRH Midrealm - Missive of Thanks for 12th Night Event

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Forwarded at the Request of Her Royal Highness Catarina

      Greetings to the Populace of the Barony of Ayreton and the Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea;

      On behalf of Prince Lucien and Myself, We wish to send to you Our most grateful thanks for the care and service the People of Tree-Girt-Sea & Barony of Ayreton showed to My person at the 12th Night event.  A wonderful time was had by everyone and most especially by Me.  The kindness and regard was overwhelming and I am most pleased to have attended your event.

      We look forward to our upcoming events in the Spring ........within the Barony of Ayreton, Coronation on May 4th;  and then in the Shire of Greyhope for Crown on May 25-26.  We hope to be seeing many of you again at these events.

      With Warm Regards and In Service to the Dragon;

      Catarina deBruyn ~ Tanista