Help at Maidens, "40 years of the SCA" roundtable

  • Vickie Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      I am running the "40 years of the SCA" roundtable at The Festival of Maidens event this weekend. I have asked a few folks be on the panel, but I am looking for more people who remember how it was in the "olden days" of the SCA.

      I am into my 23rd year in the SCA, and remember, as many other of us do, the SCA before the internet, email, cellphones. (How did we ever manage to get stuff done? LOL)

      It would be awesome to find someone who was at Maidens #1, and to hear from others about how they joined the SCA, how it has made an impact on their lives, share some "no 5h!+" stories, if you lived in another kingdom, the amazing events you have witnessed, and so on.

      So if you will be at Maidens, please join my panel. Check the schedule that day for room and time. Nobody wants to hear just me ramble, so come and share your stories about the past with me and the audience.

      If you can help, please email me so I can get a head count. vrayhill@...

      Thank you much,
      --J

      Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth,
      Canton of Tree-Girt-Sea, Barony of Ayreton, Middle Kingdom
      Project Blog: jocelynsworkshop.blogspot.com