Fw: February 1 - Middle Eastern Dance Recital Concert at Elmhurst College-- Come Join Us!

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      My former bellydance teacher now teaches dance at Elmhurst College, and this is an open invitation to her class recital.  I have been before and it is a terrific show!

      Aggie - I didn't think of it last night, but how about this for a Canton Social?

      LCSD - Moose

      Friday, February 1, 2013
      7:00 PM
      at
      Elmhurst College
      in the
      Hammerschmidt Chapel
      190 Prospect Ave. - Elmhurst IL . 60126

      See the College Website for Map/Directions
      (click on 'Visit Us', then on "Directions to Campus" and/or "Campus Map" )

      Come and enjoy performances by our class and also
      our honored and talented guest artists/dancers from the greater Chicagoland area!
      Join us on the journey as we present inspired dances of
      the near and middle east ( Egypt , Lebanon , North Africa , Iran , Turkey , Andalusia and more)
       and 'sister' dance forms from Hawaii and Tahiti

      Admission: The concert is no cost

      However, in celebration of art as food for the soul, we ask that each guest
      bring FIVE nonperishable food items for the People's Resource Center
      which serves those needing food support in DuPage County

      Questions?

      Contact
      Felicia Elias, (Adjunct Faculty)
      via reply to this email

      We hope you'll join us for this evening of dance, culture and community !!