Re: [Ayreton] HELP WANTED - Coronation!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013

      Greetings!

      I realized that I never responded. My apologies. Thank you so much for volunteering. I will get back to you as we get closer to the date.

      Your generosity of spirit is what helps the society to flourish.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      On Jan 3, 2013 12:00 PM, "Amy Gibbons" <valkyriethenovie@...> wrote:

      I can do troll and Lord Aaron said he would volunteer as a door guard.  Please keep up us posted.  Congratulations I am so happy to have this event so close to home.  Lady Brigitte/Amy and Wayne Gibbons

      "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America