SCA Archery Newsletter – Call for Submissions

  • Marie C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013

      Hello archers and anyone interested in supporting archery!

      Those of you who already are members of the SCA-Archery and/or MidrealmArchery Yahoo groups may have seen recent posts pertaining to the BoD's movement for an SCA archery newsletter, which will be posted with the other SCA newsletters and available to all sustaining members. This is happening.

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh, Midrealm archery marshal of the field, has signed on as a Co-editor for the newsletter. He has sent the below message as a call for material submissions to help get this started.

      Greetings to all my fellow archers SCA wide!!! I am Gaelen O'Gradaigh and I will be helping to set up the new archery newsletter that will go out with all of the SCA.org newsletters. My request is this, if you have articles you have written or illustrations you have created won't you please submit them for publication so that we all can benefit from them? I am attaching a Permission to Publish Consent Form. It can also be gotten off of the SCA.org website. If you would, fill one of them out and include with your submissions it will be greatly appreciated. Also could you forward this on to your kingdoms archery groups?

      YiS

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh

      Midrealm archery marshal of the field

      Co-editor of the upcoming SCA archery newsletter

      Let us show our support for our SCA archery community and submit some pieces. What say you? Release forms are located on the SCA site under the Chronicler's library of documents and Publications. If you require assistance with a submission, please feel free to contact me. Happy to help in any way I can. I have sent a message requesting more information about submission formats and categories. We should hear even more details soon.

      In service,

      Lady Emma Reuschell (mka: Marie Cowan)

      Member, Companie of Ayreton Archers

      Deputy Chatelaine, Ayreton