Thank You Your Excellencies

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      I wanted to thank Their Excellencies Ayreton for their Help at this past weekends Twelfth Night Celebration in Tree-Girt-Sea.

      Prior to the event starting They were hard at work unloading vehicles and get in supplies as well as helping to get things wrapped up at the end of the day. Your Excellencies are a model of service and dedication to your people.

      In Service,

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton