THANK YOU!

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      As the dust settles over Twelfth Night in the Black Forest, all I can say is WOW!

      What an incredible experience this event has been.  I want to thank everyone who came out to the event and had a good time.  Your all such noble and wonderful people.

      I would like to thank Her Royal Highness Catarina for Attending our Event.
      Your warmth and grace where a welcome addition to our festivities.  I look forward to being there for your Coronation!

      To Their Excellencies Ayreton for being there to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of your populace.

      I would especially like to thank all the hard working people of Tree Girt Sea who helped to make this event possible in no particular order; My Deputy Lady Ardena Wildflower, Feast Steward Lady Kara Atladottir, Our Seneschal The Honorable Lady Phebe Bonedeci, Co-Gate Steward The Honorable Kevin Ambrozjewski, My Belt Brother and Minister of Dance Lord Dunstan Bramblette, Packing and Breakdown Coordinator Sir Fern De La Foret, Royalty Liaison Mistress Juliana Peri da Novellara, Master Robyyan Torr d’Elandris, Youth Activities and Coffee Shop Baroness Nadezda ZeZastrizl, Class and Scribal Sandbox Coordinator Dame Jocelyn of Lutterworth, Laurel Prize and Craftpersons Faire Coordinator Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza, Merchant Steward Honorable Lord Aethelwulf of Dover, Quatermaster Master Hal Raeburn, Event Directional Signage Master Christian Fournier and Anyone who I may have missed.  I am so greatful for all of your help and hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I enjoyed working with you.

      I would also like to thank those who came from other groups to serve and help to  make this event happen. My Sister and Co-Gate Steward Lady Crescentia Fuggerin, Lady Yamamura Kitsune, Lady Bojei Timur, Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, The Honorable Lady Elaine Ladd (Thank you for my Lovely New Treasure, I will Cherish it!), Lady Francesca del Mar, Lord Gareth Ostwestly, The Honorable Lady Hillary of Langforde, Lady Kateline Carletoun, Lord Richard de Scolay, Master Konrad Mailander, All of the Foxvale Servers, Lord Aaron Fitzgibbons for being being the Herald of the Day and so many more I can not name here.  The Dancers who stayed after dance to help with clean up and all of the teachers who came to share their Knowledge and Art with the Populace.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Again, if I missed you in this list know that I did not miss seeing your hard work and contributions.

      Be Well All!

      12th Night in the Black Forest, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton