Fighter practice tomorrow

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      Unto all I give greetings.

      This is just a reminder that there is going to be a regional (that means hopefully lots of people) fighter practice for both rattan and rapier fighters tomorrow at Ida Noyes Hall at 2 pm.  We have the library and the lounge on the first floor.

      Hopefully lots of people will be in for 12th Night from out of town and it will be a great practice with new and different people to fight.  Come on out and help us make them feel welcome.

      in service
      -Susanna the Short