12th Night Set Up Crew

  • gmiller77@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Good Afternoon,

      The Site opens for Set up at 7:30am tomorrow Morning.
      January 12th, 2013

      Site opens to Populace at 9am.

      If you are coming in before 9am we welcome your assistance with setting up the site for the day and will happily reward you with coffee and Donuts.

      If you should have any trouble getting in to the site for set up help, you may call me at my Cell# 773 712 8728

      Thank you all and See you tomorrow Morning!

      12th Night in T-G-S Event Steward