Re: Stolen items

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
      This is not my post and I have researched it what I could and can
      not find the originators e-mail or contact information. The problem
      with forwarding sometimes.

      However, the person whose post this is DID put their SCA name on
      this and that combined with this unique posting of his should make
      it not impossible to find him.

      I of course encourage such offers of help and tracking this
      Honorable Lord (guessing at lord based on name, though I may hav it
      wrong). Such behavior is what I would call a true exhibition of
      chivalry in the SCA.

      Ian the Green
      Ayreton Towne Cryer

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Paige" <michael@...> wrote:

      > I read your post, or at least I think it was your post, and I'm
      very sorry you lost some items. I myself was unable to make the war
      because or mundane issues. I had my vehicle packed and had to unpack
      when I decided I had to stay. I don't make armor (anymore) and I
      don't make weapons if I can help it. But I would do anything to help
      you out. I once saw an incident where a guy found a rather large
      amount of cash and turned it in and another guy claimed it was his.
      It was the rent for the guy that lost it. The chivalry got involved
      but were unable to do anyting because how do you prove cash is
      yours. Anyways, I am a humble squire and I am known for my woodwork
      and surcoats I make. If there is anything I can do to help you have
      a better memory of Gulf Wars and Gleann Abhann, please let me be of
      assistance. I am very proud of our war and our part of the world and
      would like you to feel the same way. Take care.