RE: [Ayreton] Re: Set up

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013

      The feast steward will be there at 730 am. Even if that means waiting until 8 to get in the building.

      On Jan 11, 2013 1:10 PM, "Ldoctavian21" <ldoctavian21@...> wrote:

      Will someone tell me what time set up begins?   It seems there are multiple times to be at site to start set up!
      Please message me privatly who ever is in charge since Verena is not going to the event.
      Thank you!
      Lord Octavian

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

      Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

      Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

      > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
      > barb

    • PJ Reaney
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
        Set up fr 12th Night begins at 7:30 am.  Anyone who is at site at 7:30 am will gladly be put to work.

        Thank you,

        Phebe
        TGS Seneschal