Re: Set up

  • Lesli H
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi Barb,

      I heard any time before 9:00, at which time there will be coffee. I'm guessing 7:00 won't be too early.
    • Jen Small
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
        The site is not open for setup until 7:30.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
          Will someone tell me what time set up begins?   It seems there are multiple times to be at site to start set up!
          Please message me privatly who ever is in charge since Verena is not going to the event.
          Thank you!
          Lord Octavian

          Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

          Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

          Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

          > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
          > barb

        • Kelli
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013

            The feast steward will be there at 730 am. Even if that means waiting until 8 to get in the building.

            Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

            Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

            > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
            > barb

          • PJ Reaney
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
              Set up fr 12th Night begins at 7:30 am.  Anyone who is at site at 7:30 am will gladly be put to work.

              Thank you,

              Phebe
              TGS Seneschal