Still Looking for some Set Up and Tear Down crew for Tree-Girt-Sea's 12th Night

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      As mentioned at the last moot, Ayreton was asked if we could help with
      Set up and Tear down for Tree-Girt-Sea's 12th night happening this
      weekend.

      We are still a little short on the help list. If you can either come
      early or possibly stay a little late, please contact me off list at
      verena@...

      As I won't be at the event, I would like to turn in a full list to the
      event stewards prior to leaving town.

      Thank You!

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth