Re: Set up

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
      Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

      > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
      > barb

    • Lesli H
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
        Hi Barb,

        I heard any time before 9:00, at which time there will be coffee. I'm guessing 7:00 won't be too early.
      • Jen Small
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
          The site is not open for setup until 7:30.

          I heard any time before 9:00, at which time there will be coffee. I'm guessing 7:00 won't be too early.

        • Ldoctavian21
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
            Will someone tell me what time set up begins?   It seems there are multiple times to be at site to start set up!
            Please message me privatly who ever is in charge since Verena is not going to the event.
            Thank you!
            Lord Octavian

            Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

            Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

            Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

            > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
            > barb

          • Kelli
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013

              The feast steward will be there at 730 am. Even if that means waiting until 8 to get in the building.

              Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

              Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

              > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
              > barb

            • PJ Reaney
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
                Set up fr 12th Night begins at 7:30 am.  Anyone who is at site at 7:30 am will gladly be put to work.

                Thank you,

                Phebe
                TGS Seneschal