Set up

  • Ace
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 10, 2013
      I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
      barb
    • Ardena6
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
        Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

        > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
        > barb

      • Lesli H
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
          Hi Barb,

          I heard any time before 9:00, at which time there will be coffee. I'm guessing 7:00 won't be too early.
        • Jen Small
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
            The site is not open for setup until 7:30.

            I heard any time before 9:00, at which time there will be coffee. I'm guessing 7:00 won't be too early.

          • Ldoctavian21
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
              Will someone tell me what time set up begins?   It seems there are multiple times to be at site to start set up!
              Please message me privatly who ever is in charge since Verena is not going to the event.
              Thank you!
              Lord Octavian

              Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

              Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

              Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

              > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
              > barb

            • Kelli
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013

                The feast steward will be there at 730 am. Even if that means waiting until 8 to get in the building.

                Ardena6 <ardena6@...> wrote:

                Barb: Set up begins at 7:30. If you can be there that early, I am sure that Alexander and the set up crew would appreciate the effort. Yours, Ardena/Amy

                --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" wrote:

                > I am looking forward to Twelfth Night this coming Saturday. I offered to help with set up but I haven't received word when they want us there. Any one know?
                > barb

              • PJ Reaney
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 11, 2013
                  Set up fr 12th Night begins at 7:30 am.  Anyone who is at site at 7:30 am will gladly be put to work.

                  Thank you,

                  Phebe
                  TGS Seneschal