Fwd: Chatelaine Meeting at Tree-Girt-Sea 12th Night

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Middle Kingdom Chatelaine" <chatelaine@...>
      Date: January 10, 2013, 12:35:33 PM CST
      To: "Constellation_Chatelaines" <Constellation_Chatelaines@yahoogroups.com>, "Middlebridge" <sca-middle@...>, "Midlands _Chatelaines" <Midlands_Chatelaines@yahoogroups.com>, "MidrealmChatelaines" <MidrealmChatelaines@yahoogroups.com>, "Pentamere_Chatelaines" <Pentamere_Chatelaines@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Chatelaine Meeting at Tree-Girt-Sea 12th Night

      I just want to let everyone know that unfortunately, the Chatelaine
      Meeting that was scheduled for Tree-Girt-Sea's Twelfth Night event in
      Ayreton (Chicago) is cancelled.  I realize that I cancelled the one at RUM
      in November, as well, and apologize profusely.

      My father is once again in the hospital and I will be unable to attend the
      event.  I looked forward to meeting many of you!  We'll try again at
      another event.

      This only applies to the chatelaine meeting.  The Newcomer Social that I
      was hosting will still take place.  Alternate hosts have offered to fill
      in.

      YIS,

      Philippa
      --