Stolen items

  • Michael Paige
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
      I read your post, or at least I think it was your post, and I'm very sorry you lost some items. I myself was unable to make the war because or mundane issues. I had my vehicle packed and had to unpack when I decided I had to stay. I don't make armor (anymore) and I don't make weapons if I can help it. But I would do anything to help you out. I once saw an incident where a guy found a rather large amount of cash and turned it in and another guy claimed it was his. It was the rent for the guy that lost it. The chivalry got involved but were unable to do anyting because how do you prove cash is yours. Anyways, I am a humble squire and I am known for my woodwork and surcoats I make. If there is anything I can do to help you have a better memory of Gulf Wars and Gleann Abhann, please let me be of assistance. I am very proud of our war and our part of the world and would like you to feel the same way. Take care.

      Maximilian von Braun
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
        This is not my post and I have researched it what I could and can
        not find the originators e-mail or contact information. The problem
        with forwarding sometimes.

        However, the person whose post this is DID put their SCA name on
        this and that combined with this unique posting of his should make
        it not impossible to find him.

        I of course encourage such offers of help and tracking this
        Honorable Lord (guessing at lord based on name, though I may hav it
        wrong). Such behavior is what I would call a true exhibition of
        chivalry in the SCA.

        Ian the Green
        Ayreton Towne Cryer