Presented at Pentamere 12th night : Proposed Law Changes

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013

      Forwarded from other sources, thank you Mistress Acelina,

      Please share your feelings either way with Master Midair.

      It's been posted on our Kingdom FB page and I'm sharing it here, would someone please forward this to Chivnet? Please share this information widely within your groups; it won't appear in the Pale until the March issue. Encourage discussion and feedback to Master Midair, Kingdom Seneschal: seneschal@... Siobhan MK Chronicler ******************************************************* Current law reads: XV-200 Pursuant to these considerations, the Crown shall appoint as Baron and/or Baroness those individual(s) deemed most fit to represent the Royal presence in the Barony. XV-210 The term baron refers to the male gender. The term baroness refers to the female gender. No two members of the same gender shall be appointed as baron and baroness. Proposed Change is: XV-200 Pursuant to these considerations, the Crown shall appoint as Baron(s) and/or Baroness(es) no more than two people, regardless of gender, deemed most fit to represent the Royal presence in the Barony. XV-210 The term Baron refers to the male gender. The term Baroness refers to the female gender.