Re: [Ayreton] please put me on your announcement list!

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
      Tuesday night practice announcements are USUALLY echoed here on Ayreton's Yahoo group, but we occasionally miss it.

      To be guaranteed to get practice information without having to subscribe to another list of "chat" (as our main household list can generate a lot of traffic in a month), you can subscribe to our "announcements only" list at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thievesofhearts-announcements/join or send a blank email to <thievesofhearts-announcements-subscribe@yahoogroups.com> if you want to subscribe without a Yahoo account (for instance, on a device such as a cell phone) .

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Stephanie <battlestarspaztica@...> wrote:

      Hello and good tidings!
      Can you please include me on your announcements list? I am a heavy list fighter fairly new to the area and looking to join in on your Tuesday night practices!

      Any and all information to help me get in the swing of things would be very much appreciated!

      THANK you--
      Timbrien / Stephanie
      413-588-8012