Re: [Ayreton] HELP WANTED - Coronation!

  • Amy Gibbons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      I can do troll and Lord Aaron said he would volunteer as a door guard.  Please keep up us posted.  Congratulations I am so happy to have this event so close to home.  Lady Brigitte/Amy and Wayne Gibbons

      "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013

        Greetings!

        I realized that I never responded. My apologies. Thank you so much for volunteering. I will get back to you as we get closer to the date.

        Your generosity of spirit is what helps the society to flourish.

        All the best,

        Sarafina

        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP