HELP WANTED - Coronation!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      Greetings Ayreton!

      As you [hopefully] know by now, our fair barony has been selected by Their Royal Highnesses to host their coronation on May 4. An event of this magnitude takes many volunteers to run smoothly. I am seeking volunteers to help with the following:

      Set Up
      Troll
      Merchant Liaison
      Classes Coordinator
      Artisan Row Coordinator
      Retainers
      Door Guards
      Servers
      Kitchen Help
      Clean Up

      Please contact me at sarafina.sinclair@... or 312-493-2255 to volunteer or with any questions you may have.

      Looking forward to showcasing our barony to the kingdom in May!

      All the best,

      Sarafina, Event Steward

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
    • Amy Gibbons
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
        I can do troll and Lord Aaron said he would volunteer as a door guard.  Please keep up us posted.  Congratulations I am so happy to have this event so close to home.  Lady Brigitte/Amy and Wayne Gibbons

        "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - Declaration of Independence of the United States of America

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013

          Greetings!

          I realized that I never responded. My apologies. Thank you so much for volunteering. I will get back to you as we get closer to the date.

          Your generosity of spirit is what helps the society to flourish.

          All the best,

          Sarafina