RE: [Ayreton] questions about the SCA in your area

  • Baker, Cindy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013

      Greetings, Melanie and all.

      I’ve just returned to the office after the holiday break. Glad to see you’ve gotten some info about the Chicago area, Melanie. I don’t think I can add much to Keiley’s summary, except to say that I do hope you consider the Chicago area for your move. We’d all be happy to welcome you!

      Cindy (Ellen of the Scholars)