A&S Faire Q&A and Learning

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Do you have an Art or Science that you are passionate about or would
      like to share your knowledge and project with the Kingdom?

      Have you ever thought about entering an A&S Faire but was not sure how?

      Now is your chance! We are collecting frequently asked questions for
      a segment in the upcoming Zephyr on entering A&S Faires.

      All questions are anonymous and will be answered by past judges and
      entrants of Regional and Kingdom A&S Faires.

      Consider this a Dear Abby of A&S Faires and Competitions. Please use
      the survey below to ask your questions

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGY4NFR5SGVnOVFpRWh0MElBS3o1SHc6MQ

      As a reminder the Midlands Regional A&S Faire is March 2nd, 2013 in
      St. Carol on the Moor

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton