  • Cynthia Roskos
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello and thanks for adding me to the group! I'm quite new to the SCA (and Yahoo as well) so forgive me any faux-pas. I'm looking forward to learning more about - well - everything at this point!
      -Cynthia
    • Sarafina Sinclair
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013

        Greetings and well met Cynthia!

        The new year brings much activity to the barony. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

        Welcome!

        All the best,

        Sarafina (Harlie)

        On Jan 2, 2013 9:24 AM, "Cynthia Roskos" <argent.azure@...> wrote:

        Hello and thanks for adding me to the group! I'm quite new to the SCA (and Yahoo as well) so forgive me any faux-pas. I'm looking forward to learning more about - well - everything at this point!
        -Cynthia
      • Dougale MacAlestyr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
          Welcome on board.

          We usually have Archery practice every wednesday.

          Sent from my iPad