Wonderful News on the Heraldic Front

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Unto the Barony of Ayreton, Your Excellencies and the Populace, does Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen send Greetings.
      I am Thrilled to announce a great step forward for our Barony.
      The Laurel Sovereign of Arms has approved the following Order names and other items registered to the Barony.
      Order of the Scorpius of Ayreton
      Order of Leo of Ayreton
      Order of the Ursus of Ayreton
      We also were granted the Badge, Vert and Azure a money bag argent.
      This was designed to be used with the Award of the Cellarer. Since the Award name was returned for work, the Badge has been placed in the name of the Barony alone. We can resubmit as the Cellarer of Ayreton.
      We had many wins here, a few things to work on and send back, but all in all, a very product advance for the Barony and our cultural development.
      Huzzah Areyton
      Thank you all for you support.
      In Service I remain,
      12th Night in T-G-S 2013, Event Steward