Re: Next Baronial Meeting and Canton/Baronial Domesday Reports

  • Kitsune Yamamura
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
      There was some question at the Rokkhealden x-mas party last night whether or not the Baronial Meeting was open to everyone. So I'd like to take a moment to clarify that this is both a business meeting and a populace meeting. All are welcome. Meeting starts at 6PM on the second floor of the restaurant.

      --
      Kashiko,
      Yamamura Kitsune